Accessing Cpanel and Webmail behind a Firewall
If you cannot login to Cpanel or webmail from work or when you are traveling, it could be there is a firewall that is blocking ports 2082, 2083, 2095, and 2096.
You may wish to try one of the following alternative links to access cPanel or webmail:
- http: //SERVER.NAMESERVER.com/cpanel
- http: //SERVER.NAMESERVER.com:2082
- https: //SERVER.NAMESERVER.com:2083
- http: //login.SERVER.NAMESERVER.com (port 80)
- https: //login.SERVER.NAMESERVER.com (secure)
- http: //DOMAIN.com/cpanel
- http: //DOMAIN.com:2082
- https: //DOMAIN.com:2083 (secure)
- http: //SERVER.NAMESERVER/webmail
- http: //SERVER.NAMESERVER.com:2095
- https: //SERVER.NAMESERVER.com:2096 (secure)
- http: //webmail.SERVER.NAMESERVER.com (port 80)
- http: //DOMAIN.com/webmail
- http: //DOMAIN.com:2095
- https: //DOMAIN.com:2096 (secure)
SERVER = The name of your server (i.e - DENEB) NAMESERVER = The primary nameserver for your account (i.e. - LUNARSERVERS) DOMAIN = Your domain name
Please note that the above links will only work for accounts hosted on a cPanel Server. Alternative logins for LunarPanel Servers are not support at this time. Please also be sure to remove the space between the ":" and"//" if you intend to use these URLs.
Want to read this in another language?