A database is an organized collection of information that can be accessed by a script (or some other request). These are often used to keep your web site data and your web site design and scripts separate.
Here we have tutorials covering: MySQL, MS SQL, PostgreSQL, and more.
Pages in category "Databases"
The following 25 pages are in this category, out of 25 total.
- Connecting to Databases in LPCP
- Connecting to MySQL with Dreamweaver MX
- Connection Settings for MySQL
- Create and Delete MySQL Databases in LPCP
- Create and Delete MySQL Users in LPCP
- Create and Delete PostgreSQL Databases in LPCP
- Create and Delete PostgreSQL Users in LPCP
- Create MySQL Databases in Cpanel
Want to read this in another language?