How Can I Change My Lunarpages Account Password?
To change the password you use to login to your Lunarpages hosting account or your Customer Account Page please follow these steps.
1. Login to the Customer Account Page and click on the Change Password link.
2. Select which password you want to change:
- Customer Account Pages & Support Desk
- YOURWEBSITE.COM (this includes cpanel and FTP passwords)
3. Enter the following information:
- Existing Password (type your current password)
- New Password (type your new password)
- Re-Type Password (re-type your new password)
4. Click the Submit button on the bottom of the web page.
- Please note: If you do not change the password for both options you will end up with different passwords to log into your Customer Account Page and your control panel.
Want to read this in another language?