MSSQL Database Management
We offer a premium MSSQL Server 2005 web-based management tool for our shared Windows plans called MyLittleAdmin. This tool allows you to manage your own databases, including uploading and restoring your MSSQL databases. Additionally, you can use MyLittleAdmin to manage almost all of your database objects such as creating tables, schemas, and snapshots.
We have two methods you can use to log into MyLittleAdmin. First, you would be able to log into your Plesk using http://lplogin.com and then clicking on the Control Panel icon, then the "Go to Plesk" button.
When in Plesk, click on your domain name in the center pane, then click on the "MyLittleAdmin Tool" icon under the Custom Buttons option. Once in the MyLittleAdmin area, please do the following:
- Keep 'SQL Server Authentication' in the Authentication dropdown.
- In the Login field, enter your database username.
- In the Password field, enter your database user's password.
- Click the "Connect" button.
The other method to log into MyLittleAdmin would be direct login. The login link for MyLittleAdmin will vary depending on the MS SQL server your hosting account uses:
- Castor - http://lesuth.lunarpages.com/mylittleadmin/
- Raptor - http://lesuth.lunarpages.com/mylittleadmin2/
- Bois - http://lesuth.lunarpages.com/mylittleadmin3/
- Kendal - http://lesuth.lunarpages.com/mylittleadmin4/
- Urmom - http://lesuth.lunarpages.com/mylittleadmin5/
- Kassu - http://lesuth.lunarpages.com/mylittleadmin6/
To find out which server/link you should use, check your welcome e-mail. The MSSQL database server information can also be found in the Customer Account Page, under Hosting Information.
Please note: If you have not added a database user and password to your database yet, you would first need to click on "Databases" icon in Plesk, then click on your MSSQL database, then click "Add New Database User" and input the database username and password (write these down to use for the MyLittleAdmin tool).
Remote connections to manage MSSQL databases are currently not available for security reasons.
Want to read this in another language?