Windows 7 Phone Exchange Settings
From Lunarpages Web Hosting Wiki
- Select Settings.
- Select email & accounts.
- Select add an account.
- Select Outlook.
- Under "Email address", enter firstname.lastname@example.org, where username is your email username.
- Under "Password", enter your email password.
- Select sign in. Result: The setup process will say "Check your information and try again."
- Under "Server", type mail.lunarexchange.com
- Select sign in. Result: Outlook will show up in the account list and will say "Syncing..." for a few moments, until the contact, calendar, and email information has been synced from Exchange.
- On the home screen, open Outlook (if not on the home screen, tap the right arrow and scroll down to and select Outlook).
- Send a new message to yourself.
- Confirm that the message was received in the Inbox of your Exchange account.
Test Calendars and Contacts:
- Open the application to test on your Windows Phone 7 device.
- On your computer, open your Exchange account to the equivalent application (Calendar and Contacts).
- Compare entries between the two applications and confirm the entries are correct. (If you have numerous entries in an application, do a random sample; do not check every single entry.)
- Create a test entry on your Windows Phone 7 device. Confirm that the entry synchronizes to the Exchange server.
- Create a test entry in the Exchange application. Confirm that the entry synchronizes to your Windows Phone 7 device.
Want to read this in another language?