Android Exchange Premium Setup
From Lunarpages Web Hosting Wiki
This guide is for assisting you in setting up Exchange email on your Android Smartphone for AdvanceBasic and Premium Exchange Accounts.
If you would like to set up your Premium Exchange Account on Microsoft Outlook, please see Editing Outlook Setup for Exchange Premium for instructions.
If you have a Basic Exchange Account please see Android Exchange Setup for instructions.
1. Find the Settings Application on your phone in the app drawer of your phone.
If you haven't set up an email account before you can open your "email" app in your app drawer and it will take you to this step
2. Once you have that open you should find a setting called Accounts.
3. This screen will have all the accounts you have set up so far on your phone, We are going to Add Account for your Exchange email account.
4. On this screen you will see a list of different accounts you can set up on your phone; you will want to find Exchange.
5. Enter in your email address and select Manual Setup.
6. You will then choose Exchange as you Account Type. Note: Only Advance Basic and Premium Exchange accounts can select Exchange as the option as they support ActiveSync, Lunarpages Basic Exchange accounts do not support ActiveSync.
7. Enter your email password. You DO NOT need to select a Client Certificate.
8. Incoming Server Settings (Exchange)
- Username: (Your email address)
- Password: (Your email password)
- Client Certificate: None
- Server: mail.lunarexchange.com
- Port: 443
- Security Type: SSL/TLS
9. Your phone will ask for remote security administration permission, you will click on OK or your phone will not be able to be set up.
10. Select your account options for the ActiveSync.
11. You will need to activate your email app as a device administrator. This is for if you lose your phone you can remotely disable email on your phone from the OWA Web Application https://mail.lunarexchange.com
12. Label the email account for use if you have multiple email accounts on your phone.
Images provided by Zac F., member of the Exchange Admin Team.