Blogger.com Publish Settings
The publish settings for Google's blooger.com should be:
- FTP server: domain.com (change domain.com to your domain)
- Blog URL: http://domain.com/index.htm (If you used index.htm as the blog filename below)
- FTP Path: public_html/ (include the ending front slash but not a beginning one. For a folder use public_html/folder/)
- Blog Filename: index.htm (if in a separate folder or the first page of site you want seen. See note.)
- FTP Username: use your Lunarpages username
- FTP Password: use your Lunarpages password
Note: It is possible to use another name such as whatsnew.htm for the blog filename. To use the blog to maintain a What's New page within your site, add the blog as a part of the website without it being the first page of the site.
Want to read this in another language?