Custom Error Pages in Plesk
From Lunarpages Web Hosting Wiki
To create custom error pages in Plesk, do the following:
- To use your own error pages, be sure custom error documents is selected for the domain under Setup for the domain in Plesk.
- Create the new documents and upload either to httpdocs or to a subfolder of it such as httpdocs/error_pages/.
- In Plesk, click on Web Directories.
- Click on the Error documents tab.
- Click on the error you want to change the document for.
- In the type drop down list, select URL.
- In the Location box, enter the name of the error document with a / in front if it is under httpdocs (ie /someerror.html) or enter /subfoldername/someerror.html if under a subfolder. (Change subfoldername and someerror.html to the names you created)
- Click on OK to save your changes.
Want to read this in another language?