From Lunarpages Web Hosting Wiki
Also you might want to bookmark the Dreamweaver Support Center:
Dreamweaver Connection Settings
How do I connect to my site using Dreamweaver?
- Start the Software
- On the Tool Bar, click Site
- Then when the drop down menu appears, select Define Sites, then click New.
- Site Name: yourdomain.com
- Local Folder: This is where you store your web files, browse to where you have saved the files for your web site
- HTTP Address: http://domainname.com
- Enable Cache: put a check Under Remote Info
- Access: FTP
- FTP Host: yourdomain.com or servername.lunarpages.com
- Replace the username with your Lunarpages username
- Host Directory: public_html
- login: username
- password: password
- Save: Check the box
- Use Passive FTP: checked
- Use Firewall: If your Computer is behind a personal firewall, then simply set the configuration.
- Enable Checkin/Checkout: Leave this blank