MXLogic Message Audit
From Lunarpages Web Hosting Wiki
You can search the message audit to get the disposition of messages that were sent into your account. Since we only offer inbound mail filtering this is the only search that can be performed.
1. Login to https://portal.mxlogic.com
2. On the top right change the drop-down to read “Search Domains” and type out the domain in the text box. Click on the domain name when it completes or click go once domain is listed in black.
3. Once at the domain page Click on or Mouse Over “Email Protection” and choose “Message Audit” > “Message Search”
4. Enter in the search criteria “Sender or Recipient” are best methods to search, however you can use the Subject or Senders IP address alternatively if these are known. You can also specify a date range (note that logs are only stored for 30 days).
5. The search will show the results in a list on the right side of the page. If there are no results to show this means that the senders email has not yet reached the server or it never will.
6. On the lower half of the right side you will see the details about the message and how it was handled by mxlogic filters.
7. If you see anything other than the following entries, the email was likely blocked or deferred. (Note it will state deferred or rejected and possibly list a reason)
a. “Recipient Disposition: [250 Backend; Mode: normal; Queued: no; Frontend TLS: yes; SPF: n/a]”
b. “Message Disposition: [250 Backend Replied [936ec835.0.1637250.00-1575.2387776.p02c11m101.mxlogic.net]: 2.6.0 “
8. If at any time you are not certain about the results or not sure how to read the log results please contact lunarpages support and we will assist you to understand what happened to the message in question.