Outlook for Office mac
From Lunarpages Web Hosting Wiki
Outlook for mac
Outlook for mac is a powerful tool for managing your e-mail, contacts, calendars, and tasks. To use it most effectively, you first have to understand the basics. This tutorial from Microsoft introduces some of the tasks and features that you will use most often.
Exporting .olm for Outlook:mac
We have a tutorial on how to export mail, calendar and contact information into a .pst file for Windows users, but many Mac users on Outlook 2011 are asking how to export the data from Outlook on their macs.
Well here is the walk through.
1. First while viewing Outlook. Choose File > Export from the system bar.
2. On the first screen you will choose the options of what you would like to export. (Calendar, Mail, Contacts, etc.)
On the lower right of the popup you will notice arrows for advancing once you have selected the items to export.
3. On the next screen you will be asked if you would like to have the items deleted from outlook once the export process has completed. This is your choice.
4. Once this choice is made you will be prompted for a location to save the data file to. This will be saved as a .olm file. Similar to .pst only for MAC OS and not Windows.
5. Once you specify and click save, the export process will start.
6. If you would like to Import a .pst or .olm file you would repeat similar process starting with Import on the File from the system bar.
- Written by Richard D.