PhpMyAdmin Rename Table
From Lunarpages Web Hosting Wiki
How do I rename a table in phpMyAdmin?
Here is are the step by step instructions for renaming a table:
- Log into cPanel
- Click on MySQL Databases
- On the page that loads, click on the phpMyAdmin link at the bottom. This should load a new window.
- In this new window, select the database that contains the table you want to modify from the drop down menu at the left (in the darker blue).
- The screen should refresh with all of the tables in that database. On the table you want to modify, click the Properties button, which is in the Action column, and it's the 4th icon from the left (little blue hand with a piece of paper).
- At the top of the page now click the blue Operations link.
- On the page that loads, the second item should be rename table to. Enter the new name and click Go.
You are done. Following these steps, your mySQL table should now be renamed.