Publishing with Adobe GoLive
From Lunarpages Web Hosting Wiki
Below is a quick step-by-step to assist you in configuring Adobe GoLive to exchange files between your computer and your web site.
- From the menu bar, choose File --> Ftp upload/download.
- In the Server text box in the FTP Upload/Download window, type the FTP address you want to access. (server.lunarpages.com or yourdomain.com --- where 'server' is the server your account is hosted on, and 'yourdomain.com' is replaced by your actual domain name)
- In the Directory text box, type /public_html/. If you specify a directory, Adobe GoLive tries to connect to that directory. In most cases, however, you can leave this text box blank if you wish, and navigate to the /public_html directory later, through the connection window.
- In the User Name text box, type in your Lunarpages username.
- In the Password text box, type in your Lunarpages password.
- Click Connect. After connecting to the remote server, Adobe GoLive displays the directory on the remote server volume.
- To download, drag files or folders one at a time from the FTP Upload/Download window to the desktop. To upload, do the reverse.