Qualified Affiliate Plan Commissions
From Lunarpages Web Hosting Wiki
Each time a new customer signs up through your Lunarpages affiliate plan link, you are awarded a commission for the sale through our web hosting affiliate program. However, some might have questions about the commission process, so I wanted to explain it fully to you here.
The first thing I would like to cover with you is what is a qualified commission?
A qualified commission is any sale you refer to us, which:
- Was referred via your Affiliate Tracking URL.
- Is a 12+ month shared starter, basic, windows, exchange mail, business, reseller plan, a 3+ month VPS, dedicated, Scalable Cloud account or any new domain purchase.
- Has been active for at least 30 days.
and which does not:
- Have an unauthorized coupon attached to it.
- Have another affiliate's name attached to it.
- Include renewals, or add-ons like Dedicated IPs, JSP, etc.
Here are a few things that may disqualify your claim to any commission:
- have a coupon attached to it
- have another affiliate's name attached to it
- include Reseller accounts, renewals, or add-ons like Dedicated IPs, extra domain names, JSP, etc.
In short, any new 12/24 month Shared account, any VPS/Dedicated account, and any account which you refer our way earns a qualified commission.
Do I get paid for additional features?
No. At this time, we only offer commissions on new accounts purchased with Lunarpages. Renewals, add-on domains, sub domains, and extra add-ons like JSP, Dedicated IPs, ASP, etc, are not eligible for commissions.
Also, please note that we do not allow self-referrals in our program, as per our terms of service. We do manual self-referral checks once/month to assure nothing slips through the cracks, and if we do find a self-referred commission, we will simply delete it. A self-referral consists of a matching billing and affiliate name/address.
How will I know when my commission has been qualified?
The whole process is as automated as possible, so once you make a sale, an email is generated to the address we have on file in our affiliate back end. This email contains the subject of "Commission Notification – Lunarpages" and is sent via email@example.com, so be sure to white list that address. If you don't see the sale show up immediately in your affiliate stats and email, write to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can look into the occurrence for you.
For more frequently asked affiliate plan questions, check here:
Earn Money on Your Web Hosting Recommendations
The Lunarpages Affiliate Program is here to help you earn up to $300. Simply put, you could pay for your current hosting plan with just a handful of web hosting recommendations. Learn more about how you can get the most out of the Lunarpages Affiliate Program, or learn how you can sign up for free.
Here are a few more Lunarpages Affiliate Program links to help:
- Missing a Commission? Contact us at email@example.com and we can double check to make sure you get paid!
- Need Help? You can also contact us via the Lunarpages Help Desk, even if you are not a Lunarpages hosting client!
- Affiliate Tutorials and Tips! Learn on the web hosting wiki how to get the most from your Lunarpages Affiliate Program account!