Samsung Galaxy Tab Exchange Setup
From Lunarpages Web Hosting Wiki
Here is the setup process for Exchange on a Samsung Galaxy Tab tablet.
Please note: Some issues have been reported by users who are using Android 2.2 where it does not sync properly. Google is aware of this and it should have been fixed in the next release.
- 1. From the home screen, touch the Email icon.
- 2. Press the Menu key.
- 3. Tap Account manager
- 4. Tap Add Account
- 5.Tap Microsoft Exchange
- 6. Enter the Email address in the email address field
- 7.Enter the password in the password field.
- 8.Tap Next.
- 9. Enter the email address in the Domain\Username field.
- 10. Enter the Exchange Server (mail.lunarexchange.com) in the Exchange Server field.
- 11.Tap Next.
- 12. Tap Next.
- 13. Enter the Name you want to display on outgoing messages.
- 14. Tap Done (note: if prompted, tap Activate).