Setting Up Exchange 2010 IMAP/POP3
From Lunarpages Web Hosting Wiki
To add the Account as IMAP use the following set of instructions;
1. Click the start button then select Control Panel
2. Select the Mail Icon (it may be under user accounts)
3. Select Email accounts
4. Select New
5. Select Microsoft Exchange, POP, IMAP, or HTTP and select Next.
6. Check “Manually configure server settings or additional server types” and Click Next
7. Select “Internet E-mail” and select Next
8. Enter the following information into each field:
Your Name: The Name you want to appear.
E-mail Address: Your full email address
Account Type: IMAP or POP3
Incoming mail server: mail.lunarexchange.com
Outgoing mail server: smtp.lunarexchange.com
Username: Your full email address
Password: The password for your mailbox
9. Select more settings and go to the Outgoing server Tab. Select the “My Outgoing server requires authentication” and “Use same settings as my incoming mail server”
10. Click on the Advanced Tab. And change Incoming server to 993 (POP3 will be Port 995) and type of encryption to SSL Outgoing server to 587 and type of encryption to None. Then Select OK
11. Select Test account Settings.
12. You should then Get a successful Test if not go back and double check all your settings and try again
13. Click close and then Next and then finish and you will then have successfully added the account to Outlook.